- Authentic Shops Leather goods, gold, and handmade paper delight discerning buyers.
- Iconic Churches Arezzo's Basilica di San Francesco, to start.
- Charming Towns Lucca, Siena, Cortona, San Gimignano, and others are enthralling.
- Wineries At visitor-friendly vineyards, you can taste the wine and meet the makers.
- Traditional Cuisine Tuscany's earthy, farm-fresh seasonal fare is heaven for foodies.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More