Tuscany conjures images of superb Renaissance art and landscapes famous for rolling hills, olive groves, and cypress trees. The many pleasures of Tuscany include tasting wine in Chianti and simply relaxing in the piazzas of medieval towns. Whatever you do, the combination of great art, sumptuous countryside, and memorable food and wine makes a trip to this enchanting part of Italy unforgettable.
- Authentic Shops Leather goods, gold, and handmade paper delight discerning buyers.
- Iconic Churches Arezzo's Basilica di San Francesco, to start.
- Charming Towns Lucca, Siena, Cortona, San Gimignano, and others are enthralling.
- Wineries At visitor-friendly vineyards, you can taste the wine and meet the makers.
- Traditional Cuisine Tuscany's earthy, farm-fresh seasonal fare is heaven for foodies.