- Take flight See a Boeing in mid-construction or a World War II chopper up close at Everett's Paine Field.
- Tiptoe through the tulips Bike past undulating fields of tulips and other spring blooms in La Conner and Mount Vernon.
- Hang in glass houses Check out Dale Chihuly's biomorphic sculptures at Tacoma's Museum of Glass.
- View a volcano Visit Johnston Ridge Observatory, for an eerily close view of Mt. St. Helens.
- Paddle around Puget Sound Rent a kayak to explore the charming seaside communities of Poulsbo or Gig Harbor.
THE GREAT AMERICAN VACATION
Eager to explore the U.S.? Our trip finder will help you find the perfect destination.More