- Stanley Park The views, the activities, and the natural wilderness beauty here are quintessential Vancouver.
- Granville Island Ride the mini-ferry across False Creek to the Granville Island Public Market where you can shop for delicious lunch fixings; eat outside when the weather's fine.
- Kitsilano beaches Options range from beaches with grass-edged shores to windswept stretches of sand, to cliff-side coves so private that clothing is optional.
- Museum of Anthropology at University of British Columbia The phenomenal collection of First Nations art and cultural artifacts, and the incredible backdrop, make this a must-see.
- Rain-forest intimacy Traverse the canopies at UBC Botanical Garden and Capilano Suspension Bridge Park; you can even zip-line from the treetops.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More