- Food The home of great pizza, mozzarella, limoncello, and spaghetti con le vongole.
- Views The bluest bay in the world dazzles from Ravello’s Belvedere of Infinity.
- Beaches Scenic, hidden coves line the Bay of Naples and make boat trips rewarding.
- Archaeology Pompeii and other evocative ruins transport you back to Roman times.
- Baroque Art Museums and churches shelter masterworks including three Caravaggios.
- Walking Slow exploration beckons—hiking Anacapri or strolling Naples' Spaccanapoli.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More