- Galleria degli Uffizi Italian Renaissance art doesn't get much better than this vast collection bequeathed to the city by the last Medici, Anna Maria Luisa.
- Brunelleschi’s Dome His work of engineering genius is the city's undisputed centerpiece.
- Michelangelo's David One look and you'll know why this is one of the Western world's most famous sculptures.
- The view from Piazzale Michelangelo From this perch the city is laid out before you. The colors at sunset heighten the experience.
- Piazza Santa Croce After you've had your fill of Renaissance masterpieces, hang out here and watch the world go by.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More