- Take endless strolls on your own private beach. Sprawling, reef-protected shoreline and cays offer more than 50 miles of secluded white sand beaches along the southern shore.
- Go down under. Between the shipwrecks, caves, coral reefs, and abundant marine life are some of the country's most varied and vivid snorkeling and diving.
- Get your green on. Take part in various ecotours to see rare birds and native curly tail lizards along stretches of undisturbed wilderness, from the "bush" to bat caves.
- Party at the fish fry or a beach bonfire. Head to Smith's Point to feast and party with locals, or dance around the bonfire at Taino by the Sea with all-you-can-eat authentic Bahamian cuisine and Bahama Mama cocktails.
- Swim with the dolphins or feed the sharks. Several professional dive shops stand ready to introduce you to some of the ocean’s most interesting characters.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More