Search

Looking for Melbourne to Brisbane Car Transport & Sightseeing Tips

Search this Thread

Old May 2nd, 2024, 11:54 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for Melbourne to Brisbane Car Transport & Sightseeing Tips

Hey everyone,

I'm currently in Melbourne and planning to move to Brisbane next month. I need to transport my car from Melbourne to Brisbane and would appreciate any recommendations for reliable car transport services for this route, such as P&S Logistics or Prix Car, SMB Car Transport, National Car Movers, Emu Car Carriers.

Additionally, once I arrive in Brisbane, I'd love to explore the city and its surroundings. Any suggestions for must-visit points of interest in Brisbane? I'm particularly interested in local attractions, parks, cultural sites, and any hidden gems off the beaten path.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old May 7th, 2024, 02:52 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Why wouldn't you just drive to Brisbane? You can make a good road trip out of it.

For what to do in Brisbane - there's plenty. What are your interests? Have a look at the Visit Brisbane website.
If you've not been there before, everything is off your beaten path!
Old May 9th, 2024, 11:48 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there!

Thanks for your reply! Driving to Brisbane sounds like a fun idea, but unfortunately, I'm a bit crunched for time this time around. I'll definitely keep it in mind for future trips though!

I'll be sure to check out the Visit Brisbane website for some ideas on what to do once I'm there.
Also, thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely look into getting a quote from Emu Car Carriers for transporting my car. Their prices do seem pretty good. Have you personally used their services or heard any feedback about them? I'd love to hear more about your experience or any other recommendations you might have regarding car transport.
Old May 10th, 2024, 07:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Transporting your car in this way is not that common. I'd just Google the company name and look for reviews. You will have to change over to Qld car registration within a month or two (check online) this also entails a roadworthy on the vehicle and anything that needs fixing must be done before the registration changeover. You go to a Transport and Main Roads vehicle inspection place. You also have to change over your car licence. These are legal requirements.