We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 2 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 3 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 4 In the event you believe the nonsense next applying
- 5 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 6 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 7 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 8 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 9 Trains in Europe
- 10 3 weeks in Sicily
- 11 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 12 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 15 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 16 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 17 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 18 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 19 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 20 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 21 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 24 Raining in rome
- 25 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014