We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 2 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 3 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 4 Paris and Barcelona Itinerary for my wife
- 5 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 6 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 7 Athens Volunteering
- 8 Scandinavian Tour
- 9 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 10 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 11 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 12 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 13 Bergen Norway: how and where to store luggage for a couple days
- 14 Walking in Bologna
- 15 Train tickets France and Spain
- 16 Two days in Dublin
- 17 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 18 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 19 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 20 Staying in the Highlands
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 23 4000 BC Megalithic Cairns in Loughcrew , Meath, Ireland
- 24 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 25 What do you think of this itinerary?