We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 2 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 3 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 4 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian
- 5 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 How to get to Mallorca
- 9 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 10 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 11 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 12 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 13 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 14 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 15 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 18 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 19 Dublin to Dingle?
- 20 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 21 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 22 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 23 Finalizing Itinerary
- 24 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 25 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!