We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 2 London Weekend
- 3 milan austria
- 4 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 7 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 8 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 9 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 10 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 11 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 12 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 13 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 14 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 18 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 19 Albi/Carcassone
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 23 Alhambra questions
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Genoa - What are the Must Do's