We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 3 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 4 Hamam Istanbul?
- 5 Scotland Trip
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 9 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 10 First Trip to Europe!
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 14 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 15 visa appointment experience
- 16 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 17 Switzerland in mid-April
- 18 What to take to Germany
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 23 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 24 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 25 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!