We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 2 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 7 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 8 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 9 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 13 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 travel to western Europe from India
- 15 Tour Group Operators
- 16 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 17 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 22 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 23 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain