We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 2 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 3 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 4 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 5 Help me with this trip
- 6 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 7 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 8 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 9 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 10 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 11 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 12 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 15 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 16 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 17 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 18 Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 20 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 21 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 22 Great restaurants in Italy
- 23 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 24 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 25 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain