We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible flight cancellation?
- 2 Royal Air Maroc or Air France from Rabat?
- 3 TRAIN from Munich to Paris (ASAP)
- 4 Driving from South Iceland to the Westfjords
- 5 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 6 Archetypical White Christmas
- 7 1st Class v 2nd Class
- 8 Amalfi Coast in June
- 9 Itinerary for 3 days in Italy and is Rome safe ???
- 10 Murano glass question
- 11 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 12 sncf help
- 13 Paris Here We Come
- 14 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 15 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 16 zugspitze in October
- 17 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 18 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 19 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 20 Spain in Nov.
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 23 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 24 Best new years?
- 25 Where to go after Venice Italy?
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!