We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 4 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 5 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 6 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 7 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 8 Central Europe itinerary
- 9 at what point should one get health insurance
- 10 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 11 Lucerne Switzerland
- 12 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Europe in December for 10 days
- 15 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 16 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 17 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 18 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 19 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 20 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 21 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 22 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 23 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 24 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 25 Best neighborhood for Rome?