We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 2 Venice
- 3 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 4 London 2For1 question
- 5 Austria**+27737016174~lost lover back/Divorce spells Cape Town,Pretoria,USA
- 6 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 7 ~Europe/UK/USA*+27737016174`herbalist healers South Africa,love spells,Iran
- 8 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 9 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 12 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 13 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 16 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 17 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Porto and vicinity
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 23 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 24 Norway fjord
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!