We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 Great London Bars with a view
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 7 I dream of Europe
- 8 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 11 Reykjavik hotels
- 12 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 17 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 18 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 19 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 20 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 21 Help with England/Wales tour
- 22 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 23 Hotels that we found special
- 24 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 25 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this