We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 2 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 3 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 4 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 5 Walking in Oslo
- 6 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 week in calabria
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 11 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 12 3 days in Rome
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 travel to western Europe from India
- 15 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 16 Paris Hidden Railway
- 17 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 18 Northern Spain
- 19 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 20 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 21 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 22 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 23 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Akrotiri Tours
- 25 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please