We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 2 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 3 Trip to Pyrenees
- 4 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 5 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 6 Tour Company in Russia
- 7 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 10 Help Me Fill in the Blanks
- 11 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 12 What is the best way to top up cellphone in Russia?
- 13 Tuscany without a car - towns and walking/hiking holiday
- 14 Cooking classes in Chianti
- 15 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 16 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 17 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 20 Honeymoon 2015
- 21 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 CDG to Lannion
- 24 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 25 walking guide in Paris